Tuesday, May 17, 2011

wow forgot i had this. things have changed since i last been on.

like saturday..had plans to spend the weekend with my husband, something i never get to do. he said he was going to be gone for an hour at most. he was gone 8 hours drinking....got me so upset i ended up taking it out on myself before he got home :/ i got bruises on my arms legs and face. looks like i was in a slayer mosh pit. all i done to myself...the baby is ok..i have alot of problems and he just set me off and i lost it. the lowest i ever got...

im 29 weeks today anyways on a better note. going to the doctors later for a glucose test. getting signed up in WIC thursday. waiting on food stamps.
after gavin is born, prolly next year sometime ill be going to school to be a pharmacy tech. its not what i dreamed of doing but it makes good money so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment