Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just made this for Gavin! Cost about 15 bucks all together :) got some cloth like scrap book paper from hobby lobby, some cardboard cut out letters and a felt dino form the dollar tree. I Used elmers glue and spread it on the letters with a small paintbrush and layed the paper on them. Waited for it to dry then used scissors to cut the excess. I hot glues the dino and letters to the wall above the crib. Yea i hot glued my wall but we live in a 40 year old double wide its been thru hell lol, In a regular house i suggest heavy duty double sided tape or drill a small hole in the back and use nails. I love it! :D
proud of my work ^-^  

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I bet he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wait. Gavin is the baby you are expecting. Sorry. Still totally cool. And he WILL love it, once he arrives. ;)

    ReplyDelete